As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate agent with a strong work ethic, my underlying focus is “Service.” I work diligently to understand each client’s goals & offer various strategies for getting the best possible results in this market. What makes me different from other agents is that I understand the residential and commercial markets bringing investment concepts and my math knowledge to the table. Besides a back ground in math I also have a back ground in interiors, color and decor which allows me to help my clients list their home. Something else that sets me apart is that I understand the East Bay, San Francisco & Marin County’s local disclosures, rules and regulations. As a dedicated real estate agent, I give clients highly personalized attention and work around their schedules.
License and Qualifications
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2010
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute - GRI Designation
- Presidents Club - Top Producer 2015 - 2017
Realtor®, REeBroker Group 2010 - present
Working the residential, commercial & investment properties.
- Owner, Decorative Painter & Gilder—Washington, D.C. 2001 - 2010
Licensed Contractor - Decorative painter and architectural gilder working both residential and commercial projects. I specialized in ceiling decorations, color consultation, painting faux marble, faux wood, gold leaf, gilded works and design.
Memberships and Designations
- National Association of REALTORS®
- California Association of REALTORS®
- San Francisco Association of REALTORS®
- OAR MLS, Oakland/Berkeley Association of REALTORS®
- BAREIS MLS, Marin Association of REALTORS®
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) Credential
- Currently working on an Associates Degree (AA) in Real Estate from Peralta College.
What sets me apart from the others:
- I pride myself in responding quickly to calls & texts.
- I come with an assistant and full marketing team, so it’s not just me.
- I work with lenders who will underwrite my buyers which allows for an easy escrow. Usually we can write offers with no loan contingency and we can close escrow in 10-15 days (if need be). This allows us to be very competitive.
- I specialize in understanding the local disclosures, rules and regulations of the East Bay, San Francisco & Marin County Markets. (I only work in areas that I understand).
- I understand Residential, Commercial and Investment properties.
- I am fluent in Spanish which comes in handy when working with Spanish speaking clients, tenants or managing contractors.
- I have a commission menu of services which allows me to help sellers with upfront costs (like paying for painting, staging, landscaping, moving boxes, packers, inspections reports, etc.) - if this help is needed. This allows the seller to be positioned in the best possible way because the goal is to receive over asking & multiple offers.